Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: American Idol

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_yomama's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    http://deathbycamera.com/?p=30 has the links to the myspace profiles of some of the contestants from AI the past two nights. Check it out if you are bored! (note- you may get an error screen but if you keep hitting refresh it will eventually work)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    Haha, ok.. it may not be acted out but I just find it too hard to believe! There's one thing I can't deny though: It's funny as hell! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Hokie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    I dont normally watch American Idol, but i watch the tryouts. I thought the brother and sister last night were pretty good. I can't remember their names, but she sang Summertime and he sang a Stevie Wonder song.

    Some of those people were crazy looking- i could see them coming back in and shooting the judges!

    The girl who sang like the cowardly lion was pretty funny. Her myspace has all kinds of comments about how funny she was.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol

    I just dont see what people see in this show. I really dont, I've watched it a few times and I think it is one of the most boring shows on the tv. If I want to see people get up and sing and make fools of themselves, I'll go down to hooters on tuesday night. Its funnier to watch a group of drunk guys get up and sing shania twain's I feel like a woman. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •